Great stuff! Surprised to see the cock was on a woman's arm. And as for the
well-hung man, I can see that he's a real swinger. In fact they both are.

Wondeful lighting, just terrific photos.

What's the car in there? Is that an Elise? I'm guessing early sixties pre-Élan?
It's gorgeous!

Cheers,
frank

On 13 March, 2014 2:53:53 AM EDT, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>For Frank,
>A cock shot:
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/13121090714/in/set-72157642281416075
>
>A well hung naked man:
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/13120848995/in/set-72157642281416075
>
>A couple came over today for a photo shoot.  We had a lot of fun and
>got
>some photos that turned out pretty nice.
>
>The two of them:
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/13120818905/in/set-72157642281416075
>
>C&C welcome.

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel