I still have painful memories of installing underfloor insulation in my house.
It's amazing the amount of crap the builders left down there, mostly broken
bits of roof tiles.  They didn't bother to clean it up before putting the
floorboards in.

Oh yeah and I insulated the hot water pipes as well.  That's probably the best
thing I've done with the house.  Very simple to do and makes a huge difference.

Cheers,
Dave