Welcome and glad you enjoyed the sewing machine.

On 3/14/2014 10:08 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Interesting sewing machine. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 13, 2014, at 2:29 PM, Jeffery Johnson <jefferytjohn...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

Christine: Okay I can't resist it isn't a woman with a sewing machine on her
head but is of an antique sewing machine.

http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/p785413791/e2ff26dfe