I knew that, Dan, I was just pulling your leg. :-)

Apparently Toronto has more public Henry Moores than any other city, and the
Ontario Art Gallery has a whole gallery devoted to him. One of his sculptures
sits in front of city hall.

Go figure.

I rather like his works and have since I was a boy.

This particular installation is wonderful; kids going to and from the AGO use
it as a jungle gym and the bottom part of the sculpture is polished to the
brass by folks sitting to get their photo taken. Public art is to be
experienced and I'm sure Henry would have approved.

Cheers,
frank