On 3/16/2014 4:51 PM, Bill wrote:
On 16/03/2014 12:15 PM, Attila Boros wrote:
I hope the same thing can be done with the K3 and a Flucard.

So you take pictures of Kodak film with a Fuji camera? Hmmm :)

I am a fan of subtle irony.
I should toss the stuff, but Mr. Nostalgia is saying hang on to it even
though it's useless. The still sealed box is carrying a 1983 expiry date.

bill

I still have a bunch of 110 film for the Pentax 110, and it includes
several Kodachrome 64. I don't figure they're any more useless than the
color negative film I still have for it.