LOL, careful the drool may effect the coatings :)

I have access to a large studio space but it's costly, I did manage to
hijack an old hotel to shoot some models in for the better part of a
Saturday day when there was a distinct lack of punters, had some nice
old lounges etc. Two sets of lights, two shooters, 11 models, it was
busy and the punters that did show up stayed and watched!

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours