In 37 years we must have spent about 400 days in Kruger yet have only had 7 Leopard sightings, none close. I am very sceptical of people who claim to see Leopards almost every time they visit the Park. These are not the greatest of images but they are proof that we spotted a Leopard in the late afternoon about 150m distant near Letaba Camp.

All with the K7 & FA 100-300. All cropped.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/sets/72157642723725995/

Alan C

---
is active.