Is that the Sir Christopher Hoy Velodrome? He's such a (gentle) monster!

That's a wonderful racing photo. Was it Keirin? Looks like lots of folks on the
track.

If I ever get to London that'll be a must-visit for me!

Cheers,
frank

On 24 March, 2014 3:04:21 AM EDT, Chris Mitchell <chris.mitch...@which.net>
wrote:
>Thanks Dan, Attila, Ken and Don. There are seats right at the edge of
>the track - will try and get one of those next time.
>Chris
>
>On 17 March 2014 16:12, Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Great shot of the building and I love the overhead of the cyclists.
>>
>> pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
>>>
>>> Message: 13
>>> Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 07:53:13 +0000
>>> From: Chris Mitchell<chris.mitch...@which.net>
>>> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
>>>
>>> Subject: PESOs: At the London Velodrome
>>>

>>> Continuing the cycling theme, we went to the Velodrome in London on
>>> Friday. It's a fantastic part of the Olympics 2012 legacy and the
>>> architecture is memorable:
>>> http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/LondonVelodrome/slides/DSCF5701.html
>>>
>>> The racing was excellent and I managed to get a few reasonable shots
>>> from my seat. Here's one:
>>> http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/LondonVelodrome/slides/DSCF5752.html
>>>
>>> Star of the evening was Laura Trott, but she must have been going
>too
>>> fast as all of my shots of her are blurred...
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>

>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML@pdml.net
>and
>> follow the directions.

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel