...I forgot the beginning by the time I arrived at the end.

But did you enjoy the trip ?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike wilson" <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: PESO Flying Rat, European Version

On 27/03/2014, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
So Swan Lake is a dangerous place?

Only when singing your swan song.

I was going to make a pun leading from Lieder to Ledahosen but it was
so complex I forgot the beginning by the time I arrived at the end.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan C" <c...@lantic.net>

So Swan Lake is a dangerous place?

Alan C

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Stenquist
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 3:41 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Mute swans are much prettier than geese, but in some parts of the U.S.,
including Michigan, they’re just as much a problem. They are not a native
species but were introduced from Europe many years ago and are considered
invasive. They multiply rapidly and have squeezed out the native Trumpeter swan. They’re also very aggressive and have been known to attack people who get too close to their nests.They bite and slap with their wings, which are
powerful enough to break a man’s leg.

Swans are supposedly good to eat, allegedly better than their close
relative, the goose. Some states have opened a swan hunting season. But
most
those who wish to dine on swan go for the smaller Tundra Swans. Butchering
Mute Swan is a big job.

Paul
On Mar 24, 2014, at 3:12 AM, Chris Mitchell <chris.mitch...@which.net>