My "users":

MX, MV, 3 Spotmatics, Yashica Mat, Yashica Electro 35, Minolta HiMatic F

My "collectors":

Yashica A, Minolta 16II, Voigtlander Vito Automatic I, Kodak Brownie
Starflash

My collectors aren't collectors because they're worth anything.  Quite the
contrary.  The A was my father's, and needs a shutter repair, which will
probably never get done;  I'm keeping it for nostalgia's sake.  The Minolta
16 was a $10 eBay purchase, but the film cassettes are next to impossible to
get, or too expensive when you find them - so I just think it's a cool little
trinket.  The Voigtlander would probably work if I put film in it, but the
light meter is pooched, so again, it's just a cool looking piece.  The
Brownie was my first camera, so again, nostalgia.

Collectively, they're worth about zip, but they are on a shelf, and make good
conversation pieces.

regards,
frank

"J. C. O'Connell" wrote:

> [...]

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer