From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John Sessoms
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:29 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Good news for a change

Just to prove that I'm not entirely Mister Grumpy *all* of the time.

I had to go out to Radio Shack to get a 100ft phone cord so I can take my
desk phone over to my other desk & try to call tech support about another
completely different computer problem I haven't even mentioned here yet ...

Leaving that aside. On the way home, I was going past one of my local
independent camera stores, so I decided to stop in & waste a few minutes
browsing & DE-stressing.

About 5 steps into the store I spot it! It's a display case FULL of Ricoh
Pentax. NEW Ricoh Pentax. They've got their Pentax dealership back.
Hallelujah!

If I don't show up for a few days, you'll know where I am.

The display had a K500, K50, K-5II and a K-3, along with a DA50 f/1.8, FA
Limited 43 f/1.9; AF540FTZ, AF360FTZ, AF200FG DA50 macro and a bunch of
WG-4. Some other Pentax stuff to, but that's what I really noticed.

I think maybe battery grips for the K-5II and for the K-3.

Owner said the waterproof point 'n shoots were selling really well.

follow the directions.