On 4/11/2014 12:45 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
Posted a couple of things that don't seem to have shown up.

I've been getting a lot of "can't find the server at" errors in the last
couple of days. I don't know if it's local to my system, local to my
area or indicative of a larger problem with the internet in general.

I saw your post for "Ed II" here in PDML. It appears to have come
through on RoadRunner & Yahoo both, but I can't get to Dropbox to view
the actual image at this time.