On 12/04/2014 9:52 PM, Tim Bray wrote:
Hey BIll, which K-mount adapter did you get for the Fujis?  They all
look more or less the same to me, is that a fair take?

Mine says Pixoo on the side of it. I'm pretty sure there isn't much to say from one to the other until you hit the big time with the really expensive ones that have a built in aperture. Mine is but a simple tube with a K-Mount at one and and an X- mount at the other. I think it cost me all of $30.00.

bill