Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Womer" <rwomer1...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: PESO - New Haven station

They'll probably rail about it.

That pun is a sleeper to the Brits.

On Apr 9, 2014, at 17:41 , Bruce Walker wrote:

It would tie in.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
That wouldn't be off track in my opinion.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W-PDML" <p...@web-options.com>

That's the sort of thing the PUG railly ought to be a platform for

On 9 Apr 2014, at 14:18, "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Nice photo, great station :-)
I love old train stations... possibly we could have a STATION-airy PUG
theme next year? :-)

ann