Centre focus, lots of contrast so it shoudl be fine biut its not. What
it feels like its doing is it will focus, then front focus then back
focus then front focus then stop. I cannot shot as the focus ilight is
flashing so no picture. its sporatic it will be fine for 2-3 shots
then it will start.

I'm going to send this back it think/

Dave