On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> David explained to me why he is moving toward a switch to Canon EOS.
> "For the image stabilization?" I guessed.
>
> "No," he said, "for their superior metering capabilities."

That's a bit odd.  Canons have quite the reputation for underexposure, at
least when relatively recent models first came out.  IIRC, the Elan II and
the EOS 3 were both bad for this before Canon revised them.  I'd trust
Pentax or Nikon more in this respect, but I guess your guy has had
different experiences.

chris