I had this idea that I could shut down my computers, disconnect everything and move my desk away from the window air-conditioning unit that gives me a headache when the cold air blows on the side of my head. Swapping tables around to put my laser printer down on that end gives me almost 5' of separation from the cold air vent.

It proved to be slightly more complicated than that, mostly involving vacuuming behind where the desk & the printer table have been sitting for a number of years.

The real problem was I got very sick Saturday evening, 102 deg fever & I've been fighting off the ague and a lot of damn pain since then. Fever's down to just under a hundred now.

Called for a doctor's appointment with the VA ... May 19 is the soonest they can fit me in. If it gets too bad in the meantime I'm supposed to go to the ER at one of the local hospitals (and pay out of pocket).