Just finished the "photographs" section of the book – all the photos
are formatted and laid out in the book. The quotations section and
photographers' contact information are also done. I just have to write
the snarky introduction to the quotations and Doug has to finish the
foreword. I'm also hoping to do a quick interview with Dr. Carlos, who
runs the Global Health Initiative program. There *may* even be space
this year for a section of photo information using the "comments"
submitted with the image uploads.

There's light at the end of the tunnel. Perhaps a week  to 10 days
before upload and another week after that until you'll be able to
order it? No promises. I don't think there'll be any problem having
copies in hand at GFM at the end of May.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com