Your work would be a welcome addition to any site, Bong.

Thanks for the nudge to have another look at 1.x as I haven't been
there in a while. My first impression is that now I see where much of
the inspiration for the latest Flickr UI disaster^H^H^Hupdate comes
from. Overall I see some nice things there -- certainly there is much
good work on display -- but the navigation user interface is no better
than Flickr's and possibly worse. Many inconsistencies; several times
I had to start over from the main menu to untangle myself and get back
to the thumbnails in a gallery I was trying to walk through.

I didn't investigate the forums or other features. Perhaps using a
free account for a few months may reveal some unapparent positives,
like better social interaction, but my brief encounter leaves me
unmoved.

One good thing is that I was able to view the Fine Art Nudes gallery
without having to login or dismiss any warning popups. This suggests
that 1.x would be a useful place to host publicly shared NSFW content.

--
-bmw