Red River Paper stocks some of its paper in 13 x 38 - not quite 60" but...

I've been meaning to give it a try since most Epson's will print up to 42".

-p

On 4/18/2014 11:08 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Thanks Paul.

My biggest printer is 13 X 19 so that may have to do. Might go to Bay
Photo for bigget tho.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul" <pentax1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO - Johns Hopkins Glacier

Should make a great print - about 10x60?

-p