On 18/4/14, Bob Sullivan, discombobulated, unleashed:

>The 3 others on the Fuji X-E1 as well?  Very nice.

Yes, many thanks.

The X-E1 is very good but I want an X-T1 as I still have issues with the
EVF [on the X-E1]. I still find it very difficult in coming from an
optical viewfinder to electronic for stills. Having used EVF for 25
years on video cameras, you might be forgiven for finding that
surprising. I think it's due to the different mindset needed for each
application. The ergonomics with the X-E1 and wide lens, no problem. But
the 85 is a handful on it.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty