Thanks, Tim, Bob, Bruce, Ann and Marc.

Sorry if I grossed you out Ann.  As you know, the Naked Cowboy and his
imitators have become an integral part of the city we both know and
love so well.  <G>

Yes, Bruce, it is now a little industry, along with the half dozen
each of the Statue of Liberty, Micky, Minnie, Oscar, and other
characters that haunt the theater district.

My subject was not so much the cowboys themselves, but the crowd that
presses all around them, everyone (even me!) with cameras or cell
phones to record the mini performances.

It was a wonderful day in The City yesterday, with temps in the 70s
and clear skies.  My wife and I watched Brian Cranston as LBJ in All
the Way, certainly an enjoyable and memorable theater performance.  I
guess after playing the ruthless Heisenberg, the only way Cranston
could top that was playing the even more ruthless Johnson.  <G>

Dan Matyola