Arrived home from my trip to the IoM late Thursday evening. Another photo from
the interminable waiting in airports on the way home ...

  https://flic.kr/p/nfMfHP

More from the trip will be added to this set as I get to them. There are seven
or eight there now...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/sets/72157644180137664/

Almost back in the time zone by yesterday morning, I took my Saturday morning
walk with camera in hand. It's fun to go back and photograph the same place
over and over again, you have to work at it harder.

Trees, Benches, and Views
  https://flic.kr/p/ndJtrF
  https://flic.kr/p/ndJwWN
  https://flic.kr/p/ndJwty
  https://flic.kr/p/ndJwiU

Plant Details
  https://flic.kr/p/nfMecH
  https://flic.kr/p/nfMdQk
  https://flic.kr/p/nfLTkF

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

Godfrey
---
  "The fact that nobody understands you doesn't make you an artist."