Thanks Ann. I got to the location early for the Trax and Mustang shots since I
was assigned those. That’s pretty much a mandatory if you don’t want to count
on luck at these things. The dusk shot was from the 58th floor, which is where
the party was held.. The Empire State building has old-fashioned double hung
windows that open, so some of them were raised about 6 inches to get some fresh
air into the room — just enough room for a lens.

Paul