On 26/4/14, Ann Sanfedele, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I like it - the geometry and the silhouette and the slippery slope - but
>on my monitor( with my eyes) the pavement in the sun is blown out a bit.

Thanks Ann. I made sure the paving wasn't totally gone when editing, I
left just enough detail and shading on it so that it wasn't blown out. I
wanted it to feel bright, contrasty and hot as opposed to the wet and
dark corridor. The only blown out parts on my monitor are the white
plastic stackable boxes :-)

Thanks to all who looked

--

Cheers,