I believe that's the home of an 8' spider that almost "got" Tarzan back in 1944.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan C" <c...@lantic.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 7:37:50 AM
Subject: PESO: Riverine Bush Encroachment

The vegetation in Larry's waterfall shots prompted me to take this one but I
had only to walk 50m into the unkempt "park" alongside my house. 20 years
ago it was well maintained, good enough for a Sunday afternoon picnic. Not
any more, though. It now looks like it must have been 50 years ago. The new
powers that be aren't very keen on maintenance. There could be anything in
the undergrowth, snakes for sure & even a rusting old SLK!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/14050286025/

Alan C

---
is active.