Thanks, Steve!

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "steve harley" <p...@paper-ape.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2014 10:41:46 PM
Subject: Re: Name Reversed

on 2014-05-03 17:37 Jack Davis wrote

> Would anyone have a notion as to why my name as mail author recently changed
> from "Jack Davis" to "Davis, Jack."
> I realize I'm probably asking for likely here, but still curious.

your email comes through with  From: of "Jack Davis <....@comcast.net>", not
Davis, Jack

the user agent on your email is Zimbra, which is a common of webmail system, so
my guess is it's a setting in your webmail account, or in your webmail system's
address book, and as such it is just what you are seeing, not what the rest of
us are seeing