I just saw Darren's image of his cigar box guitar and figured I'd parachute in from a long hiatus from the PDML to share a shot of my latest enablement.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/13889997650/#large

It's a 2013 Stratocaster Standard Plus-Top (aged cherry burst) -- made in Mexico. (I just can't rationalize plunking down the dough for an American Standard.)

It still needs a professional setup, so it's not quite the monster of a guitar that my Telecaster is. Still, there's nothing quite like that new guitar smell, and I haven't seen many Strats like it.

Thanks for looking!

-- Walt