The proof copy of the 2014 PDML Photo Annual has been shipped. It
should arrive Saturday (they say). It'll probably take me a day or two
to make image corrections and a few text changes. If everything goes
well the final version should be available on Monday or Tuesday.

I've also been working on the ebook version. It's just about finished
(Doug Brewer has an advance copy) so I think it should be ready for
release when the print version hits the (virtual) shelves.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com