I actually have something on topic for once!

The Pentax reps visited my local pusher today. They had the 645Z with
them for all to fondle & admire:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/14134482275/in/pool-pdml

The store has got it's Pentax franchise back & has a pretty good stock
on hand. While I was there, I picked up another tasty little morsel &
got to play with it a little after tonight's CNPA (Carolinas Nature
Photography Association) meeting:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/13947856998
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/14131516302
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/14134737894

Temptation:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/14111299236/

And a week or so ago, while I was over at my mom's house ...

Baxter:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/14134484965/

Baxter is technically my cat, but she had to move in with my mom several
years ago when I had to go live out of town for a while. There wasn't
any way for me to keep her with me.My mom & Baxter decided she was not
moving back when I got back to living in my own house.