re flowers:
a fabric design is exactly what was in my mind when I made it. But interestingly, a friend of mine already bought a print of it from smugmug - which is why I put the white border around.
___
It's crack of dawn in NYC - couldn't sleep eyes are a mess - all bloodshot for a while - never had such bad allergic reaction to pollen before.. eye check up next week. I expect to get second eye's cataract
removed this year, it's getting prety blurry

ann