John, you might want to look up older version of Firefox Portable edition. It comes with auto-update turned off and is, well, Firefox as it is.

On 5/10/2014 2:39 AM, John wrote:
Suggest a browser that is *NOT* Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.

I want something that looks something like Firefox, it *must* support
NoScript and it must have customizable toolbars that I can configure the
way I want them and that will not be blown away by some bogus update!