That "400/2.8.......HAR!!!!!!!" was mean!!

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv>
To: "PDML" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 9:22:59 AM
Subject: OT - Couple of Pics from Heathrow Today

I filmed airside at London's Heathrow airport today, and after some last-
minute calls and organisation last Friday, I managed to get my son
Stefan accredited also. We arrived with a reporter, and after full
airside security checks with passports needed etc, we were whisked 80m
up the control tower to film both outside and inside with the
controllers at work. After, Stef and I went with an official in a bright
yellow 4X4 zooming between taxiing aircraft to film alongside both
runways with aircraft just 50 feet away! Quite exhilarating. Have done
it before but not for a few years. I'll post a link to Stef's pics after
he has processed. He had a 1DmIIn and 17-40/4 and 70-200/4 along. He's
eyeing up a 1DmIII body next as he has realised - after snapping rugby
at Twickenham last week - that one body don't cut it. Oh, and a
400/2.8........ HAR!!!!!!!

The story (about Heathrow expansion) is airing soon, will post a link.

<http://seeingeye.posthaven.com/heathrow-filming-visit-may-2014>

Only the 4th outing for the new PMW-400 solid state camera (HD422).
Still getting to grips with the LCD 960X540 viewfinder which is mushy .
Lens is an older YJ13X6.

Cheers all!

--

Cheers,