If any of you are t hinking of selling on ebay and have not gotten on ebay at all or only ought things there let me know.

I have this special offer to refer people and I'll get $15 per person who lists anything for sale between now and June 18th, and you will get $15 too. but I have to use the referal form and don't want to spam
anyone - will only send it to someone who is ok with getting it.

I got the offer from ebay because I'm top rated, I believe, and it
is genuine.

IN other news, I've gotten an eye infection from Alphagan-P, what I was taking most recently for my glaucoma... I thought I just had pollen allergies but no, it was the eye drops - although I had taken tme without incident for nearly a year it showed up a couple of weeks ago.
Now I'm putting a blurring ointment in my eyes at night and got put back
onto generic Trusopt.. which, thank goodness, is inexpensive at my K-mart pharmacy. Checkup in one month - then probably setting up another cataract surgery.

ann