Taka,

Some of us think the Super A/Super Program is a great camera and an
especially good value.  It is a newer/improved model over the ME or ME Super
with both aperture and shutter speed priority plus manual modes and TTL
flash.

I like it over the MX for the automationand features it gives.  MX lovers
will argue that is needs batteries to operate, if this bothers you, spend $6
and carry a spare set of button cells.

The viewfinder is easy to see 'in total' for eyeglasses wearers and includes
an LED display of aperture and shutter speed below the image.  The camera
came with a little accessory grip on the right side that makes it very
comfortable to hold.  It also takes a full line of accessories including the
3.5 fps motor drive A we have been discussing here.

It is great for flash photos with a Pentax AF280T flash (or AF200T or
AF400T).  The camera and flash cooperate - camera measuring light entering
the mirror box and telling the flash when to quench its light output, a
feature it shares with the LX.  This makes it nearly impossible to take a bad
flash picture.  This feature is only showing up now on other cameras.

All in all, I have trouble resisting a purchase anytime I see a Super Program
for under $100.  <g>

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Are Super As worth a lot? I keep seeing them for quite cheap. >>