Found an article on-line that offers the best FREE alternatives to
Adobe's cloud:

http://www.itproportal.com/2014/05/15/the-best-free-alternatives-to-adobe-creative-cloud/

FWIW, I'm stuck with Photoshop CS6. Since Adobe says there won't ever be
another shrink-wrap upgrade that's it for me. I didn't trust the cloud
even before it blew up.