I had a fun creative shoot in the studio last Tuesday ...

Part one, 6 shots
http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/post/86242049682/styles-of-the-high-priestess-vintage-clothing

Part two, 6 more shots
http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/post/86242470297/styles-of-the-high-priestess-part-2-vintage

I met Alyssa "The High Priestess" Justice a few months ago at an
artisans event and we started planning a fashion shoot around her
vintage wardrobe and handmade floral crowns for Etsy and social
network posting. She wanted to give it a hippie/bohemian look so I
recruited model Tarah.

A former colleague had recently introduced me to his professional
makeup and hair stylist wife so I invited her into the project. BTW,
she's also a Pentax shooter and brought along the only other K-3 I've
ever seen in the wild to do some behind the scenes shots.

I wanted an almost ambient window-light look, so I lit the set simply
with three flashes (AF540FGZ and two Neewer cheapies) evenly spaced
vertically and firing together into a large white foamcore V-flat,
camera-left.

K-3, DA* 16-50/2.8, f:13, 1/125 sec, ISO 200.
Lightroom, Photoshop, Nik plugins, Portraiture.

Styling/wardrobe: Alyssa Justice http://soulful-loving.tumblr.com/
Model: Tarah Zandra Motuzas https://www.facebook.com/daintyknees
Hair/makeup: Judi Willrich https://www.facebook.com/judi.willrich

--