I can usually read PDML through Yahoo assuming Time Warner isn't down
completely, which I'm afraid they all too frequently are ... I won't try
to post much from Yahoo due to the problems that cropped up recently
with them marking all PDML messages sent from Yahoo as junk.

But lately Time Warner's Roadrunner has become so bad that I'm nostalgic
for the days of dial-up.