The things people do! Nice, Larry.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Colen
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:37 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO flip

Scott and Karen are friends of mine from blues dancing. Scott is also into photography. They host pole dance practice sessions at their house, yesterday they did one as a photo shoot. It was definitely a learning experience, and the lighting could be done a lot better than it was. Even so, I got some pretty good shots. This one of Jackie is my favorite from yesterday.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/14227546215/

It was before we set up a rim light, or colored gelled strobes on the background to help separate the dancers from the background.

C&C, as always, appreciated.

---
is active.