I have inserted below a copy of Bryan’s reply to your similar earlier question
about white balance. It is the same process you would follow for noise
reduction.

Note that you can do a pre-set for the “standard” adjustments you want to make
to images when you import them. E.g., I use LR’s Scenic Sharpening (if I recall
the name correctly) as my preset when importing. But you could edit and save
that, with addition of your baseline noise processing. Make one that is
Scenic+6400noise, another that is Scenic+12800noise, etc. Then take care of
this basic batch adjustment on import. You have NOT lost anything, you have
just adjusted the start-point for whatever else you want to do to an image.
E.g., you may later want to turn OFF the noise reduction for a given image; no
problem.

stan