Did I get your attention?
Here is the story  - I seem to be unable to buy the book for myself -
One of youse guys write me immediately to proclaim that the book was in the mail just after I said I was about to get the ebook. He's a close friend and I knew the present wouldn't break him so I was happy to
read that I'd was getting it. The fancy one, to boot!  sheesh, I don't
deserve it but happy..

TWO arrived today  (and look great!) TWO??? yup, after checking that
my friend had not accidentally clicked on buy twice it appears that
I have a secret admirer who knows how to get on my good side.  To
whomever that anonymous benefactor is, I'd love it if I could say thank you directly and will keep your secret if you write me off list.

So here is what I propose to do (which I discussed with "both generous friend number 1" and Mark today) offer the book to the list, first come first serve.. and send ALL of the money paid (except what it would cost me to ship the book) to Mark to put into the Global Health initiative fund.

The book I have two if is the fancy one, the image warp hardbound
with the extra nice paper -

The BLURB price right now is $72.71 - since there is always a coupon around for 15% off I'll sell it for $62 and will ask $5.00 for priority mail or $3.00 for media mail in the USA.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE - maybe send reply to me off list AND to list.

I hope whoever sent me the second book thinks this is a nifty idea too.

Hopefully next year I'll be able to buy my own without a bit of worry.

ann, wallowing in warm and cuddly feelings :-)