It must be nice to see megafauna that's not actively trying to kill you.

On 5/23/2014 1:32 AM, David Mann wrote:
Nice. Hopefully I'll get to see elephants in Melbourne later this year.  I
don't remember if I've ever seen one!

Cheers,
Dave

On May 22, 2014, at 8:57 pm, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

Sorry, here's the link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/14056689637/in/photostream

-----Original Message----- From: Alan C
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:56 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO: Ellie Family

A hurried shot of an Elephant Family at a mud hole right next to the road. A
cow, a very young calf & an older calf. Seconds later, the Matriarch arrived
out of nowhere & shepherded them off into the bush.

Alan C

---
is active.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken