Yeah I saw that, very annoying ...

On 5/23/2014 14:39, John wrote:
...snip...

The biggest complaint I'm seeing about Firefox (especially in the
latest update) is how much the developers are trying to make it look
like Chrome. In the latest Firefox update much that was previously
visible (like tool bars & menus) are now hidden by default, which makes
me think Chrome may have those hidden tool bars as well.
Happily, I still see my tool bar but there is also a menu in almost the
same place as in Chrome.

oh well

ann