That's Ok.

Since I was sending from Yahoo, I expected gmail would deliver it to
SPAM folders. I hoped some others might see it in their inbox or PDML
folders.

Which they did.

What I was really looking for was whether Roadrunner would deliver it to
me. It didn't, but roadrunner email does seem to be back online now. I
think I just lost about 24 hours worth of messages.

The only reason I still have the Yahoo is to cross-check PDML & for
online transactions that require you to give an email address.

Thanks to all who saw it & replied.