Quoting Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com>:

Just uploaded and ordered promo copies.
Current Blurb promo code BLURB2014 gets you a 15% discount.

My copy arrived yesterday.

I can only endorse the praise expressed by others - the best Annual yet - thanks, Mark, Doug & Bill. I enjoyed Mark's potted history of the PDML. Even though I've been here now for over 10 years, I only had a vague idea of how it all began.

Doug's forward was beautifully expressed and as one who has been down a similar path I greatly appreciated his insights. They mirror my own experience. My best wishes, Doug.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters