been there, done that

sorry

ann

On 5/28/2014 08:41, P.J. Alling wrote:
I thought the sensor blob was on my monitor.

On 5/28/2014 8:32 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
I agree with Brian about the sky crop - since, if you slice from the
top, the little dirty sensor blob will go away and you won't have to
clone to get rid of it. Biran, as to flatness, that's kinda the way it
looks IRL in that kind of light, along the lower New England coast
given time of day and no clouds.

ann