One could argue it doesn't actually make you live longer, it just makes the time you have to endure here on earth SEEM longer.

On 5/27/2014 4:09 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
You'd get to see a two-wheeled hearse, or a corpse in a messenger bag. Either
way, worth the trip.

There's an article here which confirms once again some of the benefits of
cycling:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27146342