I am offering for sale the following equipment.
In typical Bill fashion, I am not sure of the exact condition of some of this stuff. All is used to one extent or another, but all has been given good care while in my possession. At the same time, all will have some dust or minor cosmetic issues, and will be sold as is with no warranties implied.
Pictures available on request.
I hate pricing stuff, so make offers please. If I think you are being fair, I will consider the offer.

Pentax 23/3.2 LTD with original packaging Very little use

Pentax 35/2.8 LTD macro with original packaging. Very little use

Pentax 70/2.4 LTD with original packaging. Moderate use, but in very good condition

Pentax M 85/2 Fairly poor cosmetic condition, but good glass

Pentax 10-17 fish eye with original packaging. Very little use

Pentax 6x7 kit
Note this is a generation 2 body with MLU. The FP sync terminal has been wired in parallel with the X sync, so the camera cannot be used with flash bulbs.

45/4 SMC Pentax with original packaging
75/4.5 Takumar with original packaging
90/2.8 leaf.
105/2.4 with original packaging
135/4 Macro with original packaging
165/4 leaf
200/4 Takumar
300/4 SMC Pentax
Extension tube set
helical extension tube.
2x teleconverter
Bellows and double cable release
Meter prism.
Waist level finder
Chimney finder
tons of accessories

This equipment is much used, but is very well cared for and is in good condition (or was the last time I looked at it).

Buy it all or buy none of it. I'm not parting out.
Don't think I won't entertain a ridiculously low offer. It will cost a butt load to ship.

bill