Quoting Marco Alpert <ma...@alpert.com>:

Nice! In addition to the contrast of the green plant, I really like the contrasting pattern in the indentation (or whatever it might be called) in the lower center.

Thanks to all who looked/commented.  Much appreciated.

Marco - I didn't really notice that indentation until I started post processing. It looks almost man made but inspection at 100% shows it to be a natural feature with some interesting patterns.

Alan - I wouldn't have been surprised to see a couple of wombats. But baboons? In southern Victoria??

Ken - Not 'or'... 'and'.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters