I previously posted a version of the banana peel image as a seperate
PESO, captioned "Apeeling."  I guess you missed it.

Most of the images in that folder are straight out of the camera, and
not meant to public viewing.  The images in Sardi's show that I ate in
front of Samuel L Jackson's image, only to run into him, two rows in
front of us, at "Raisin in the Sun."  His wife is one of the stars of
the show, and has been nominated for a Tony.

I don't really understand what you mean by "going off the screen."
Does that mean they are too large for your screen and you can't see
the entire image, or does it mean they are disappearing?

Dan
Dan Matyola